Adapted from Kawauchi H, et al. Antihistamines for AR Treatment from the Viewpoint of Nonsedative Properties. 2019
1. Mark E et al. Efficacy and tolerability of 2nd and 3rd gen antihistamines. ANNALS OF ALLERGY, ASTHMA & IMMUNOL. 2010.104;518–522
2. Fein MN et al. CSACI position statement_Newer generation H1-antihistamines (3rd generation) are safer than first-generation H1-antihistamines. Allergy Asthma Clin Immunol. 2019.15(61);1-6
3. Anne K et al. Second-and third-generation antihistamines. DERMATOLOGIC THERAPY. 2000.13;327–336
4. Thomas B et al. Next generation antihistamines therapeutic rationale accomplishments and advances. Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs. 2002.11(6);807-817
5. Day J H et al. Onset of action, efficacy, and safety of a single dose of fexofenadine hydrochloride. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 1997.79;533-540
6. Smith SM et al. Fexofenadine: biochemical, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic properties and its unique role in allergic disorders. Expert Opinion on Drug Metabolism & Toxicology. 2009.5(7);813-822
7. Peter H et al. Double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Comparing the efficacy and safety of fexofenadine and cetirizine in seasonal AR. J ALLERGY CLIN IMMUNOL. 1999.104(5);927-933
8. Meltzer EO et al. Once daily fexofenadine HCl improves quality of life and reduces work and activity impairment in patients with seasonal allergic rhinitis. Mayo Clin Proc. 1999.84(4);311-317
9. Bousquet J et al. Allergic Rhinitis. Nat Rev Dis Primers. 2020.6(95);1-17
10. Olasińska-Wiśniewska A et al. Cardiovascular safety of antihistamines. Post ę py Dermatologii i Alergologii. 2014.31(3);182-186
11. Simons FE et al. Histamine and H1-antihistamines Celebrating a century of progress. J ALLERGY CLIN IMMUNOL. 2011.128(6); 1139-1150
12. 약학정보원. 약물백과 항히스타민제 (Accessed May 13 2023)
13. Data on file. Allegra tablet 120mg Sales data from IQVIA. Q2 2018 - Q1 2023 (ATC4 code R06A0)
14. 약학정보원. 약물백과 클로르페니라민 (Accessed May 19 2023)
15. 약학정보원. 약물백과 디펜히드라민 (Accessed May 19 2023)
16. 약학정보원. 성분정보 세티리진염산염 (Accessed May 19 2023)
17. 약학정보원. 약물백과 로라타딘 (Accessed May 19 2023)
18. 약학정보원. 성분정보 펙소페나딘염산염 (Accessed May 19 2023)
19. 약학정보원. 성분정보 데스로라타딘 (Accessed May 19 2023)
20. 약학정보원. 약물백과 레보세티리진 (Accessed May 19 2023)
21. Brożek JL et al. Allergic Rhinitis and its Impact on Asthma (ARIA) guidelines-2016 revision. J ALLERGY CLIN IMMUNOL. 2017.140(4), 950-958
22. Van Cauwenberge et al. Comparison of the efficacy, safety and quality of life provided by fexofenadine hydrochloride 120 mg. Clin Exp Allergy. 2000. 30(6);891-899
23. 식품의약품안전처. 의약품통합정보시스템. 알레그라정120(일반의약품) (Accessed Jun 19th, 2023)
24. Kawauchi H et al. Antihistamines for Allergic Rhinitis Treatment from the Viewpoint of Nonsedative Properties. Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2019;20(213) 1-17
25. Data on file. Allegra tablet 120mg Sales data from IQVIA. 2022.03 - 2023.01 (ATC4 code R06A0)
[Study Design5] This study was of a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind, parallel design. The purpose of this study was to characterize the time to onset of clinically important relief of symptoms of allergic rhinitis in subjects taking single doses of either 60 mg or 120 mg fexofenadine HCl, or placebo, after exposure to ragweed pollen in a controlled environment. Other objectives were to assess the efficacy and safety of single doses of fexofenadine HCl.
[Study Design7] A multicenter, double-blind, parallel-group, placebo-controlled trial compared the efficacy and safety of fexofenadine HCl (120 and 180 mg administered once daily) and cetirizine (10 mg once daily) in the treatment of seasonal allergic rhinitis. The primary efficacy variable was the change in mean 24-hour reflective TSS during the treatment period in relation to the single blind placebo lead-in phase.
[Study Design22] This was a multinational, multicentre, double-blind, parallel group, randomized, placebo-controlled study. Following a placebo run-in phase of 3±7 days (the baseline period), patients with SAR were randomized to receive one capsule of either fexofenadine HCl 120mg(n=232), loratadine 10mg(n=228), or placebo(n=225), once each morning for 14 days. The primary efficacy parameter was the change in the mean 24-h reflective TSS during the double-blind treatment period from that during the baseline period.
※3세대 성분들의 경우, 2세대의 개선 성분으로 2세대에 포함시키는 경우도 있습니다.